Thursday, February 21, 2008

.: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder :.


Damned...
I gasped, I couldn't accept--
The fate I'm put under,
In such a wide depth.
They called him God...
I once called him father--
Sentenced me harshly,
For loving another.
Scissors they took...
Fallowed his orders--
Chopped all the memories,
And locks of golds and silvers.
Embellied Flaming...
My feathers, So I couldn't fly--
Or return to the Heavens,
They know I'd rather die.
Shredded...
My dress, of cirus and sunshine--
So I wouldn't look better,
Then the rest of his creation's kind.
Shutting the gate now...
Slammed the door tight--
Im standing here leaning,
Broosed and beaten with fright.
I lost all of it...
The powers and love--
So I fell to the ground,
As a wounded black dove.
This has got to be one of my top favorites... I love it, I absolutelly love it! Oh... did I forget to menchine, I LOVE IT!!!
2008

No comments: