Saturday, February 18, 2006

Locket-ed Tears


I drew this a hile ago, I was really depressed fer some reason. Latelly I've been suspending myself from school pretty much every other week, and at the time I was in this real big snag with my friends. When I was in like 6th grade my bestest friend ever Emily Jones pushed me away when she moved and it hurt real bad, I promised Id never do it to anyone myself, but I did it to Cameron and I can't remember exactly why but sumn over sexual harassment and lying about going out with me to the whole school and such and so he made me feel really bad, and I can't rememeber how he did it, but it hurt. Turns out they were all just fucking rumors. I like tis' picey, da arm ish bleeding an i drew a lil bloody razor by my signature... It was suppose to be of me but shhh u dont know that!

2006

No comments: