Sunday, January 22, 2006

Tamsin


It only looks crookid because my scanner decided to scan it sideways an stuff... kinda made me mad cuz i uded a ruler to make it straight - and despite my efferts! Gad! Anyway cha - Ain't he just suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu adurable! It's meh Eric... On ta bus? Took me 7 fucking- damn hours! That sucked, and plus I hate cropping REALLY bad, but it didnt bother me that much this time cuz I was actually making it fer sumn this time! Happy Late Squirelle Appriciation Day Eric!!! Or... yeah - cudnt think of a holiday for it so I just used yestardays goings on XD .............. o.O PRETTY!!! ^.^

2006

2 comments:

Eric Lemming said...

awww n.n it's GREAT! I love it! Cha =P I can't even tell its crooked There is soo much detail O.o no wonder it took you forever...You even drew that cut on the top of my hand and the shading of my constantly red face lol. And yes I'm on the bus, although I actually think your version looks better than the real picture XD in yours I don't look like im trying to stop laughing. It truly is beautimous ^^

...Distant... said...

I'm glad u liked it! ^.^ Ty-ness lol I actually tried to avoid the fact that u were about to crack up an make joo look normal!!! CHA CHA CHA.... which u rnt =P Luv u!!!